Opportunities for the highly qualified international students to study Accounting and finance offered by Aston University, UK. Students have a great opportunity to get funding for their studies.
This program will start in September 2019. All international postgraduate students can apply for the full-time MSc programs. Aston University encourages all field of students to apply.
Aston University helps students to shape their career and provide opportunities to get the industry experience.
Study programs: Postgraduate MSc degree program
Benefits of Scholarship:
The University will award worth up to £3,000 and £5,000 for programs of study commencing in the academic year 2019/20.
Level of study: Candidates of postgraduate can take admission for the full-time MSc Accounting and finance and MSc international Accounting and finance.
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidate must international student and can pay international course fees.
- EU students can also apply for this grant.
- Must be proficient in the English language
- To apply for this scholarship, the candidate needs to hold an offer for the MSc Accounting and Finance or MSc International Accounting and Finance program. Candidate needs to Submit a short personal statement, your personal statement should explain how you are Suitable for this grant and can be submitted online.
- Supporting documents are required: short personal statement no more than 500 words, transcripts, with official English translation, of your university grades to date.
- Students need Accounting background (Academic or work Experience), to consider for the MSc International Accounting and Finance Course.
- Students whose native language is not English also need to satisfy our English language requirements.
- Candidate must be proficient in English writing and Speaking.
Application closing date: September 7, 2019