Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are offered by the European Union for study in various Universities in Europe. It offers opportunity for students from developing countries, providing them with quality skills in their various fields of study. One of the courses been offered is Master in Biomedical Engineering.
The scholarship is sponsored through the Erasmus Mundus Foundation under CEMACUBE. It is a European double degree Master’s programme in Biomedical Engineering. It has the prestigious EIT-label and offers several scholarships.
The scholarship aims to provide in depth knowledge and skill in all fields of Biomedical Engineering. As a student, you are able to select any field within this discipline. You will be trained to work in interdisciplinary project teams, composed of engineers and medical specialists.
The applicant will be provided with an opportunity to study in any one of the participating universities in Europe in the following cities – Aachen (Germany), Dublin (Ireland), Ghent (Belgium), Groningen (The Netherlands) and Prague (Czech Republic).
Level of Study: Master Degree Programme
Course of Study: Biomedical Engneering
For admission with this scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A BSc in Biomedical, chemical, electronical or mechanical engineering, or applied physics. In detail the Bachelor program must demonstrate that the following criteria are attained:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, chemistry
- Applying, integrating knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, chemistry
- The capability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and in verbal form.
- An ability to conduct scientific research individually on a distinct, well described topic
- An ability to design products that can solve problems in a systematic way.
Deadline: Open again for application from 15th October, 2020 – 3 January, 2021.
For more information and application visit >>> Master Scholarships in Biomedical Engineering.