The Institute of Management and Development (IMD) Switzerland, offer the IMD Scholarship for women from developing countries. IMD scholarships aim to encourage high achievers from around the globe who don’t necessarily have the financial means to apply, but do have the potential, drive and passion that we are looking for. If you have the desire and ability to join the best group of 90, we want to help you.
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution based in Switzerland. It was founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
IMD believe that consistency at the forefront of industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning and Real Impact”. It is led by an expert and diverse faculty striving to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
IMD is committed to fostering the growth in diversity through its merit and need-based MBA scholarships. These are awarded to candidates who have applied for and accepted an offer to join the IMD MBA program. These include one full scholarship and four 80% scholarships. In its current class, 63% of women participants were awarded a scholarship.
Level of Study: Master Degree Programme.
Course of Study: Business Administration.
- Applicant must have a good academic background.
- Must be offered an admission into the institute.
- Must complete and attach his or her Financial Aid Form for all scholarship applications.
Value of the Scholarship
The scholarship worth a sum of CHF 25,000.
How to Apply
The required steps to applying for the scholarship is as follows:
- Submission of a750-word essay using the IMD MBA Scholarship template on “Many have argued that greater diversity in the Top Management team of an organization is good for profits and customers. What would you recommend as ways to achieve greater diversity?“
- Attachment of your Financial Aid Form.
- Note: all these is to be done online via the IMD website.
Deadline: September 1, 2021.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official website >>> IMD Scholarships For Women.