Royal College of Art, UK offers a number of scholarships to UK/EU and all international students. These scholarships aim at enabling exceptional students who desires to further their studies but lack financial capacity to actualise the goal.
Level/Field of Study: Master Degree in a eligible course offered at the university.
Number of Scholarships: 17
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Benefits of the International Scholarships
Full tuition fee scholarships with an additional £2,000 awarded towards maintenance costs.
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- the strength of your RCA application (initial shortlisting)
- financial need (scholarship application)
- motivation and potential for leadership (scholarship application)
Interested students are required to first seek for an admission into the university for Master Degree Program. After being enlisted, the student will be automatically considered for this scholarships.
For Admission, the following are required:
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to a master degree program, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If you are not from English-speaking country, you will need to show that you have a reasonable knowledge of the English language.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2019
To learn more about the scholarships and its application visit International Scholarships for MSc Students in UK.