The International Student Achievement Awards was created to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of our international students. The awards recognizes outstanding contributions of international students to promote and foster continued involvement and outstanding achievement in the college, university, and community.
Sponsoring University: University of Florida, USA.
Level of Study: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
Value of Award
The International Student Achievement Awards Ceremony is celebrated each year in tandem with UF’s International Education Week and is sponsored by the University of Florida International Center. Award covers the student’s tuition fees and other study expenses.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Demonstrates outstanding academic achievement, strong leadership skills, and community engagement
- Holds at least a 3.0 G.P.A.
- A non-immigrant F-1/J-1 student visa holder in good standing
- Not received the award before
- Demonstrates outstanding academic achievement
- Contributions to the department and college exceed expectations
- Contributions and service to campus life at UF exceed expectations
- A non-immigrant F-1/J-1 student visa holder
- Involvement in the Gainesville community
How to Apply
Applicants for the award are required to complete an online application. This application is to submitted online before the deadline. Postgraduate students are require to submit the following documents:
- 3 letters of recommendation from faculty advisors, community leaders, and/or university representatives
- Recommendation letters can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Alec Courtelis_LastName”.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020.
Further information regarding the award can be made by contacting email@example.com or visiting the official website below.
Official Award Website >>> International Student Achievement Awards.