Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme is designed for outstanding students who are Non-EU/EEA students that wishing to widen their academic horizon internationally through a full-time master’s degree programme at Leiden University, Netherland.
Level of Study: Master Degree Programme
Courses of Study:
The Master Programme is open the students from the following faculties: Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, African Studies, International Institute for Asian Studies.
Also see >>> Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA
- Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study programme(s), which must be relevant to the Master’s programme for which they are applying.
- As an indication, the student is amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study programme.
- Note that proof of ranking is not required – this information is purely to indicate the level of competitiveness
The interested students must have attained performance in their previous education that is vital to the Master’s Programme being applied. This is to serve as an indication that the student is among the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study.
What the Scholarship covers
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 awards:
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
Applicants are to apply online for admission into Master’s Programme at Leiden University. Applicants are to state clearly that he/she would like to apply for the LExS scholarship and upload your letter of motivation for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page.
Application Deadline: 1 Feb/1 Oct 2020
For more information visit >>> Leiden University Excellence Scholarships