Lonsdale funding for International Students – Lonsdale Award is offered at the RMIT University Melborne, Australia. The award is for both the Australian and International students to pursue certificate, diploma, or any degree level program in the University.
The essence of the Lonsdale Funds is to give opportunity to financially handicapped students within the country and globally who intends to study abroad. It also aims to help students in building a bright future through advanced studies.
Level of Study: Certificate, Diploma and Degree Program
Eligible Countries: International
Benefits of Lonsdale Funds: The award worth a sum of $5000.
For your interest see International Entrance Scholarship in Canada
Interested students should meet the following:
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Enrolling in a certificate IV, diploma or degree program at RMIT.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must see the eligibility criteria-
- A candidate must be a full-time student who is going to commence their study in semester 1 or 2 of the 2020 year.
- They must have at least one year of full-time study in your program left to complete.
- Having a long term medical or disability which impacts your study
- Have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- Experiencing difficult family/social circumstances Have/will be relocating from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- Were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2019
How To Apply For Lonsdale Funds
Students applying for this grant should apply for an admission to obtain a certificate, diploma or degree program in the University. When done, applicant can then apply for Lonsdale Funds.