Harper Adams University is calling for applications for the Marshal Papworth Scholarship 2019, which is open to students from developing countries. The scholarship is also for provision of more sustainable future with their fellow citizens.
Level/Field of Study
The Harper Scholarships are open to the continuation of a Master’s program. The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Integrated Pest Management, Entomology, Agricultural Sciences, and Production Systems.
The Harper Scholarships are open for students from developing countries
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship worth a total sum of £23,350 which covers tuition fee and living expenses.
Eligibility for Marshal Papworth Scholarship 2019
To be qualified, candidates must meet all criteria:
- This scholarship is available to students from developing countries who have applied for the following programs:
- MSc Integrated Pest Management
- Entomology MSc
- Master in Agricultural Sciences and Production Systems
- Applicants must have at least one award/relevant professional experience.
If you submit your full application to Harper Adams University, you must also email the copies of the following documents:
- A completed application form for Marshal Papworth students
- A recent photograph of you
- The following pages of your passport:
- the front cover
- the photo and information page
- any showing visas issued to you
- Your academic transcript
- All of your qualifications certificates postage 16
- A current academic reference (this must appear on the letterhead of the institution and include the signature and contact information of the referee)
- An up-to-date reference from your employer regarding your work, including a statement of your work practices that certifies your English language qualification
- Your CV
In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must download the application form and send it to email@example.com (subject: Marshal Papworth application Documents).
The scholarship application will close on 28th November 2019
For more information on required English language qualifications, visit https://www.harper-adams.ac.uk/university-life/international/english-language.cfm)