The Erasmus Mundus Master scholarship in Dependable Software System is aimed to provide students with an in-depth technical skill to understanding the key concept in design and development of software. This is achieved through classroom knowledge and research driven projects.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship is offered in the following European Universities :
- National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland
- University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland
- Université de Lorraine, Nancy (UL) in France
It covers a two year double Master Programme in DSS. The double-degree will be achieved over two years, through the allocation of 120 ECTS. Students will study in two of the three partner universities, achieving a diploma supplement from each university in which they accomplish 60 ECTS from the Programme.
- Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs which include € 4 000 for a one-year and € 8 000 for courses longer than one year
- Maximum contribution to the participation costs (including insurance coverage) that is € 4 000 / semester (€8000)
- Monthly allowance: € 1 000 / month
- The number of monthly allowances is calculated from the start to the end of the course and includes, if applicable, the summer break between two academic years.
For more information on the scholarship application see MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems