Application is open for the MBA International Scholarship created by the School of Economics and Business of the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The essence of the programme is enable highly potential student to further their academic career and maximize their business potential by studying an MBA degree program at the University.
Level of Study: Postgraduate Degree
University: University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Eligible Countries: International
Benefits of the International Scholarship in Slovakia
The Scholarship worth 4.000 € which covers living expenses and health allowance.
Eligibility -International Scholarship in Slovakia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Slovenia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for first-year admission into the MBA program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021, and have a minimum of 3 years of meaningful working experience.
All application is to be made online. Interested Candidates for this scholarship are to first apply for admission into MBA degree programme at the University. After that, applicant can then seek for scholarship in the chosen field of study through filling of scholarship form.
Candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university. However, the following document are needed for admission for MBA into the University:
- Supporting Documents: Must provide the certificates of academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact, in-depth interview, references/additional training, and awards.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019.
For further information on this post, please visit the Scholarship and University Portal.