Polish Institute of Advanced Studies calls for application for its 5- or 10-month research fellowships, starting their residencies from October 2021 or March 2022.
- At the time of the application, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than 6 months during the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date – October 31st 2020 (short stays such as holidays do not count).
- Applications are open to active researchers at two stages of their careers:
– juniors/postdocs, who have obtained their PhD in the last 10 years and have subsequent working experience as researchers for at least three years prior to the application date (PhD training is not included in the calculation of research experience) – 4 fellowships;
– seniors/professors, who have minimum 10 years of full-time research experience after obtaining a PhD – 8 fellowships.
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Dissertation Fellowships
- Masters Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine
Polish Institute of Advanced Studies attaches great importance to the quality and fairness of the selection process. All applications go through a four-stage selection procedure:
- formal preselection i.e. checking the eligibility and completeness of documents by the Institute’s staff;
- peer-reviewing by independent evaluators;
- ranking by the international Scientific Advisory Board responsible for the final selection of successful fellows;
- signing individual Stipendist Agreements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to apply online exclusively as paper applications are not accepted. Applicants are required to read carefully all instructions below because late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: October 31st 2020.
For further information on the fellowship visit >>> official website.