Developing Solutions Scholarship is made of ten awards targeted for Students from developing and third world countries. It provides scholarships for Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas of science and technology. The Scholarship fund is channelled to students from developing countries who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
Hosting University: University of Nottingham
Application Deadline: 1 May, 2020
Fields of Study
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Science – Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics and Geology
- MSc Natural Sciences – Microbiology, Biochemistry and other related discipline
- MSc Medical Sciences
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- Msc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
For any interested candidate to apply for any of these scholarships, the candidate must be
- holding an offer letter, accepted through the payment of RM2,000 for full time Master degree programme at the aforementioned University for 2018/19 intakes. This offer letter must be attached with acceptance form together with the application.
- classified as an ‘oversea’ student for fee purposes. The candidate must atleast have 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme.
- Only complete applications that meet the above requirement will be accepted.
Benefits of the Scholarships: 100% tuition fee waiver
How to apply:
Interested candidates are to download and fill the Application Form. Once the application form is filled, save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
For more information visit Developing Solutions Scholarship for Students.