The University of Canterbury offers the UC International First Year Scholarship to top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University.
Level of Study:
Bachelors Degree Programme offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 25 scholarships may be awarded.
Countries: International students from any country except New Zealand and Australia
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The scholarship is awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000. The duration is for one year.
Candidates applying for the scholarships must be,
- A full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Completing or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application.
- Have University Entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree programme.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrollment at the University.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are expected to complete their 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: You are bound to take IELTS or TOEFL test, only if English is not your local language.
Deadline: 15 August 2019.
For further information on the scholarships see official scholarship website.