The University of Alabama offers scholarships to international students. for the 2020 – 2021 academic year. The scholarships is targeted at brilliant and gifted student with great positive attitude toward academic affairs.
Level/ Field of Study: Undergraduate Degree in any course offered at the university.
Eligible Countries: All international students including students from Africa.
Number of Scholarships: 7
Benefits of University of Alabama Scholarships
- For Presidential Scholarship: $26,000 (For 32-36 ACT or 1420-1600 SAT and GPA3.50+)
- UA Scholar Scholarship: $20,000 (For 30-31 ACT or 1360-1410 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 29 ACT or 1330-1350 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 30-36 ACT or 1360-1600 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49)
- Collegiate Scholarship: $10,000 (For 28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 27 ACT or 1260-1290 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 28-29 ACT or 1300-1350 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49)
Students are eligible to apply for this scholarships if they have enrolled for a Bachelor Degree Programme at the University of Alabama.
The first step toward application for these scholarships is to be apply for an admission into the university. This can be done by filling the online application admission form.
The following document are required for application for an admission – a copy of your passport, relevant visa and immigration documents which includes PR card, current visa, and unofficial transcript copies from every secondary school you have attended.
Language Requirement is English. If not first language, proficiency test is required.
To learn more about these scholarships and its application see University of Alabama Scholarships in USA, 2020.