University of Toronto Canada Scholarship Awards -University of Toronto is offering the International Entrance Scholarships programs with the aim of funding student’s higher education in Canada. The scholarship is a humanitarian scheme sponsored solely by the University of Toronto,Canada to help high achieving academically minded students from developing countries especially in Africa.
Level/Field of Study: Bachelors and Masters Degree Programme in any course offered by the university.
Benefits of University of Toronto Canada Scholarship
Students with excellent academic records will be automatically be awarded scholarship worth $10,000 strictly on merit as selection will be based on student’s previous academic information and done by the selection committee.
Author’s Recommended Posts:
- Fully Funded Excellence Scholarship At Edge Hill University, UK
- 2019/20 DAAD Scholarships Programme to Study in Germany
Eligibility University of Toronto Canada Scholarship
- Scholarships are for Domestic (Canadian) and International prospective students.
- Students enrolling to pursue masters degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Systems Design Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- An applicant must have a strong and excellence academic background.
Document Requirements: As part of requirement during application for admission, documents that will be required include academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, copy of the passport or maybe a personal information card.
Candidate’s selection will be done by the selection committee which will be automatic upon admission and dependent on the information supplied on the application form.
For more information and application on the scholarship visit University of Toronto Canada Scholarship Awards