The University of Oxford, UK offers the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme to international students. The scholarship is aimed to cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals from developing and emerging economies with the opportunity to pursue fully-funded graduate studies at the University.
Level/Field of Study: Master Degree Programme in the selected courses offered at the University.
Eligible Countries: All International students from around the globe.
Value of Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships
The programme is nourished with a comprehensive programme of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking. The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,009). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
For success of the application for this scholarship, the interested student,
- Must from the eligible country chosen for this scholarship application
- Must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2020-21.
Before applying for the scholarship, interested students are required to apply for an admission for a selected graduate course at the university. This is to be done by filling the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.
Upon completion of the admission form, you are required to complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
Application Deadline: January 2020.
To learn more about this scholarship see Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme.