World Bank Professional Program is designed for the young professionals have strong urge in taking their career to a higher level through industrial and professional experience.
The Program is made to sieve out young and self motivated young individuals from around the world who have shown strong support for development and commitment to academic success and with a promising leadership potential.
Recruitment into this program is done through critical and competitive selection processes in order to aid proper blending into the World Bank business and culture.
World Bank Young Professionals Program Eligibility:
- Must be 32 years of age or less than that while entering into the program
- Must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent at the time of submitting your application
- Be fluent in English
- Specialize in a field relevant to the World Bank’s operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, and natural resource management
- Have significant relevant professional experience or continued academic study at the doctoral level in order for you to be competitive for the limited number of positions, a combination of the following credentials is highly desirable:
- Show a commitment and passion for international development
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Have solid professional expertise and experience
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and team leadership skills suitable for working in an international organization
- Have international development country experience
- Have working knowledge of additional languages relevant to the World Bank’s work
- Be flexible and have the ability to work in different areas of the institution
- Be willing to better understand poverty issues by having your work focus on the lowest income countries
- Be motivated to relocate and undertake country assignments
NB: Applicants are to submit their applications for the Young Professionals Program on-line.
For more information and application visit Young Professional Program at the World Bank