The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint initiative between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and UK universities including the University of Edinburgh. It is aimed to support outstanding students who have interest in pursuing a degree program at University Of Edinburgh – UK
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Course Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria: You must
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
This scholarship program will cover:
- All tuition fees;
- Air fare to and from the United Kingdom;
- Expenses for accommodation and maintenance.
Method of Application: To apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme click through link – Commonwealth Scholarships Commission’s Electronic Application System (EAS).
Also see The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: 14th March 2019 by 16:00